We’re not contortionists, but we are extremely flexible.
Being flexible is good. But offering maximum flexibility is even better. We deliver all types of IT projects with local and offshore resources.
But how we deliver them is what makes us stand out from other San Francisco-based technologists –– with strategy AND project delivery AND ongoing support AND flexible fee structures, especially for large projects that require our boots on the ground. So you don’t have to compromise.
We put the IT In “Flexibility”, but we’re also highly adaptable.
Our approach typically includes these parameters:
- Working with our clients to understand your needs and constraints
- Using our understanding of client needs to propose your technology solutions
- Building technology solutions, primarily around the Microsoft application stack
- Delivering your solutions, including training and documentation
- Supporting the application, break/fix, and enhancements
- Managing the application infrastructure, including migrations, upgrades, and administration.
We’re not just good listeners, but we are problem solvers.
The first time we meet, we want you to talk about your problems. Then we’ll provide a detailed solution set, budget parameters, a timeline, training to use the solutions, and quite a few things that most of our competitors may never even consider.
We’re flexible, but we’re not one-size-fits-all.
Our clients can choose to be very hands-on and invite us to be part of your IT team, or very hands-off and let us do it all. Either way, you can trust us to take the headaches out of managing your projects and to offer customized solutions for each and every project, no matter how large or how small.